Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jet Lagged...

Back from New York.......where it was 12 degrees - 3 degrees with the windchill! We just missed the snow luckily, but here it is on the balcony of my hotel - it never even melted.
I was in New York for work, but I got to visit my good friend Juan. He just got a cute new apartment.

The Chrysler Building from my hotel window.

Well, I'm still settling in a catching up believe it or not. I'm just so glad to be back in LA. I have lots of projects and finds to share, but this is all I could muster tonight.

Be well all!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.